NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Novo Nordisk A/S Specifies FY 2013 Sales Growth Guidance, Confirms FY 2013 Operating Profit Guidance and Lowers FY 2013 Net Income Guidance
Novo Nordisk A/S announced that for the fiscal year 2013, sales growth measured in local currencies is now expected to be between 9% and 11%, operating profit growth measured in local currencies is still expected to be around 10%, and net income is expected to amount to approximately DKK 900 million. Previously, the Company expected sales growth of between 8% and 11% and net income of approximately DKK 1,400 million. For the fiscal year 2012, the Company reported revenue of DKK 78,026.00 million and operating profit of DKK 29,474.00 million.
Latest Developments for Novo Nordisk A/S
- Novo Nordisk gives FY 2015 profit guidance; proposes dividend for FY 2014 and DKK 15 bln share buy-back
- Novo Nordisk A/S receives FDA approval for norditropin FlexPro 30 mg/3.0 mL for patients with Growth Hormone disorders
- Novo Nordisk A/S receives FDA approval for Saxenda (liraglutide [rDNA origin] injection) for chronic weight management
- Novo Nordisk A/S receives FDA approval for Saxenda for treatment of obesity
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- OPKO Health submits investigational new drug application to initiate phase 2a trial for long-acting coagulation factor VIIa-CTP to treat hemophilia
- AbbVie Inc reaffirms FY 2015 EPS outlook
- Eli Lilly and Co reaffirms FY 2015 EPS outlook; lowers FY 2015 revenue outlook
- Aarti Drugs have announces bonus equity shares
- Share this
- Digg this