Novo Nordisk A/S: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: TheStreet.com Ratings
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Novo Nordisk A/S Raises FY 2013 Net Sales and Operating Profit Guidance
Novo Nordisk A/S announced that the Company expects to report sales growth for the fiscal year 2013 of 11-13% measured in local currencies, compared to previously estimated 9-11%, Additionally, the Company forecasts operating profit growth in local currencies of 12-15% for the fiscal year 2013, against earlier expected growth of approximately 10%. For the fiscal year 2012 the Company reported revenue of DKK 78,026.00 million and operating profit of DKK 29,474.00 million. The Company's fiscal year 2013 net financial guidance stays firm - the Company still estimates its income to be of approximately DKK 900 million.
Latest Developments for Novo Nordisk A/S
- FSA reports Novo Nordisk A/S to police for violating disclosure obligations-Reuters
- Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use Adopts Positive Opinion on NovoRapid PumpCart Developed in Partnership between Novo Nordisk A/S and Roche Diabetes Care
- Novo Nordisk A/S' NovoEight Passes Review by Committee on Drugs of Pharmaceutical Affairs in Japan
- Novo Nordisk A/S Gets FDA Approval for Medic Pen in United States-DJ
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp announces pricing of public offering shares
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc announces encouraging clinical data from expanded phase one study of MM-302 for the treatment of advanced her2-positive breast cancer
- Perrigo Co And Elan Corporation plc receive Irish High Court approval for Perrigo's proposed acquisition of Elan
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd to acquire indian branded formulations business of Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Share this
- Digg this