Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Novatek OAO's and Total SA's Yamal SPG OAO Launches Subsidiary in Singapore-Interfax


Wednesday, 20 Feb 2013 11:44pm EST 

Interfax reported that Yamal SPG OAO (OJSC Yamal LNG), the operator of the liquefied natural gas (LNG) project on the Yamal peninsula, has registered in Singapore a subsidiary company Yamal Trade PTE, Ltd. The Yamal LNG project is being implemented at the Yuzhno-Tambeiskoye deposit. NOVATEK OAO has a 80% stake in OJSC Yamal LNG, and remaining 20% belongs to Total SA. 

Company Quote

401.6
-2.83 -0.70%
2 Oct 2014