Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Telefonica SA Announces Further Details on IPO of Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG
Telefonica SA announced that it set placement price of shares of its German unit, Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG, at EUR 5.60 per share. Telefonica SA announced placement of 258,750,000 shares (including 33,750,000 shares reserved for possible "greenshoe" operation), what represents 23.17% of capital share of Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG. The value of the transaction would amount to EUR 1,449 million. The shares are expected to be traded on October 30, 2012 on Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Latest Developments for Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG
- Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG shareholders authorize capital measures for E-Plus acquisition at EGM
- Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG announces departure of Chief Executive Officer
- Koninklijke KPN NV’s Shareholders Approve Sale Of E-Plus To Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG-DJ
- Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG's Telefonica Germany Online Services GmbH Acquired by Host Europe Group
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Polaris Ltd announces de-registration of dormant subsidiary
- KT Corp receives punishment from Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning
- Telecom Italia SpA proposes non-distribution of dividends for ordinary shares and proposes privileged dividend for FY 2013; sees recovery of operating performance for FY 2014
- Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corp completes share repurchase
- Share this
- Digg this