Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG Places Shares with Investors
Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG announced that it has placed 258.75 million shares (including over-allotment) with investors at an issue price of EUR 5.60 per share. In total, 258.75 million shares have been placed with investors (including 33.75 million over-allotted shares in connection with the greenshoe option). Upon full exercise of the greenshoe option, the placement volume would amount to EUR 1,449 million and the free float would be 23.17%.
Latest Developments for Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG
- Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG shareholders authorize capital measures for E-Plus acquisition at EGM
- Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG announces departure of Chief Executive Officer
- Koninklijke KPN NV’s Shareholders Approve Sale Of E-Plus To Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG-DJ
- Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG's Telefonica Germany Online Services GmbH Acquired by Host Europe Group
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Polaris Ltd announces de-registration of dormant subsidiary
- KT Corp receives punishment from Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning
- Telecom Italia SpA proposes non-distribution of dividends for ordinary shares and proposes privileged dividend for FY 2013; sees recovery of operating performance for FY 2014
- Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corp completes share repurchase
- Share this
- Digg this