Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG Completes Initial Public Offering
Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG announced that it has completed IPO with full exercise of the Greenshoe Option. The Greenshoe Option comprised 33.75 million ordinary no par value registered shares, which were made available to the underwriting banks for overallotments. As previously announced, including the full exercise of the Greenshoe Option, the total number of shares placed amounts to 258.75 million with a total placement volume of EUR 1,449 million and a free float of 23.17%.
Latest Developments for Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG
- Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG shareholders authorize capital measures for E-Plus acquisition at EGM
- Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG announces departure of Chief Executive Officer
- Koninklijke KPN NV’s Shareholders Approve Sale Of E-Plus To Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG-DJ
- Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG's Telefonica Germany Online Services GmbH Acquired by Host Europe Group
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Polaris Ltd announces de-registration of dormant subsidiary
- KT Corp receives punishment from Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning
- Telecom Italia SpA proposes non-distribution of dividends for ordinary shares and proposes privileged dividend for FY 2013; sees recovery of operating performance for FY 2014
- Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corp completes share repurchase
- Share this
- Digg this