Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Koninklijke KPN NV’s Shareholders Approve Sale Of E-Plus To Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG-DJ
Dow Jones reported that Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN) won approval from shareholders to sell its German mobile business to Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG (Telefonica Deutschland), leaving the fate of the deal in the hands of European anti-trust authorities. At the end of August 2013, Telefonica Deutschland, controlled by Telefonica SA, upped its offer for E-Plus, KPN's German mobile business, to win support from KPN's shareholder, America Movil SAB. Telefonica SA has agreed to pay EUR 5 billion in cash and offered KPN a 20.5% stake in the combined business, valuing E-Plus at EUR 8.6 billion (USD 11.6 billion).
Latest Developments for Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG
- Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG shareholders authorize capital measures for E-Plus acquisition at EGM
- Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG announces departure of Chief Executive Officer
- Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG's Telefonica Germany Online Services GmbH Acquired by Host Europe Group
- Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG Updates on KPN Acquisition
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Polaris Ltd announces de-registration of dormant subsidiary
- KT Corp receives punishment from Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning
- Telecom Italia SpA proposes non-distribution of dividends for ordinary shares and proposes privileged dividend for FY 2013; sees recovery of operating performance for FY 2014
- Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corp completes share repurchase
- Share this
- Digg this