Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Oci NV Subsidiary Issues USD 1.2 Billion of Bonds in the US Tax-Exempt Market
Oci NV announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Iowa Fertilizer Company LLC (Iowa Fertilizer), has issued approximately USD 1.2 billion of bonds to institutional and retail investors in the US tax-exempt market through the Iowa Finance Authority. The bond proceeds will be used to finance the cost to develop and construct a new USD 1.8 billion greenfield nitrogen-based fertilizer complex in Wever, Iowa, which is expected to begin production during Q4 2015.
Latest Developments for Oci NV
- OCI NV's OCI Partners LP Launches Initial Public Offering
- OCI N.V. Acquires 97.44% Of Orascom Construction Industries SAE
- Oci NV Receives Final Regulatory Approval to Launch Tender Offer for Orascom Construction Industries SAE
- Oci NV Announces Proposed Initial Public Offering Of Beaumont Methanol And Ammonia Production Business
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Khd Humboldt Wedag International AG recommends acceptance of takeover offer from AVIC International Engineering Holdings Pte Ltd
- Pumyang Construction Co., Ltd. updates plan of divesting business into subsidiary
- Share this
- Digg this