Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Oci NV Receives Final Regulatory Approval to Launch Tender Offer for Orascom Construction Industries SAE
Oci NV announced that it has received approval from the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA) to launch its proposed tender offer for Orascom Construction Industries SAE's outstanding ordinary shares listed on the Egyptian Stock Exchange (EGX). OCI NV will offer all shareholders of Orascom Construction Industries SAE an Exchange Offer to convert in to OCI NV as well as a cash alternative of EGP 255 per share. The offer will launch on June 27, 2013 and will conclude on July 28, 2013.
Latest Developments for Oci NV
- OCI NV's OCI Partners LP Launches Initial Public Offering
- OCI N.V. Acquires 97.44% Of Orascom Construction Industries SAE
- Oci NV Announces Proposed Initial Public Offering Of Beaumont Methanol And Ammonia Production Business
- OCI NV to Proceed with Filing Documentation to Complete Exchange Offer for Acquisition of Orascom Construction Industries SAE
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Impregilo SpA announces registration of the deed of merger by incorporation of Salini into Impregilo in the Companies Register; to change name to Salini Impregilo SpA as of Jan. 1
- Share this
- Digg this