Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Oci NV's and Sonatrach SPA's Sorfert Algerie Greenfield Nitrogen Fertilizer Complex to Restart Operations
Oci NV announced that Sorfert Algerie, a two-million metric ton capacity Greenfield nitrogen fertilizer complex owned by Oci NV in partnership with Sonatrach SPA, has restarted operations on train one and has begun commissioning works on train two. Commercial production is expected to commence in August 2013 with exports following suit by the end of the month. Sorfert Algerie was established through a 51/49 Oci NV and Sonatrach SPA partnership in 2006, with Oci NV acting as lead Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) contractor and Uhde providing the plant's process technology.
Latest Developments for Oci NV
- OCI NV's OCI Partners LP Launches Initial Public Offering
- OCI N.V. Acquires 97.44% Of Orascom Construction Industries SAE
- Oci NV Receives Final Regulatory Approval to Launch Tender Offer for Orascom Construction Industries SAE
- Oci NV Announces Proposed Initial Public Offering Of Beaumont Methanol And Ammonia Production Business
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Impregilo SpA announces registration of the deed of merger by incorporation of Salini into Impregilo in the Companies Register; to change name to Salini Impregilo SpA as of Jan. 1
- Share this
- Digg this