OCI N.V. Submits Mandatory Tender Offer To Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority To Acquire Orascom Construction Industries SAE
OCI N.V. announced that it has formally filed a mandatory tender offer (MTO) to acquire all outstanding ordinary shares of Orascom Construction Industries S.A.E. listed on the Egyptian Stock Exchange (EGX) with the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA), in accordance with Chapter XII of Egypt's Capital Markets Law No. 95 of the year 1992. The ordinary shares total 47,169,862 and represent 22.5% of OCI S.A.E.'s total outstanding shares. The remaining 75.7% of OCI S.A.E.'s shares were converted to OCI N.V. shares through the Company's Global Depository Receipts (GDR) Exchange Offer. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Latest Developments for Orascom Construction Industries SAE
- MSCI and FTSE Announces Index Changes For Orascom Construction Industries SAE
- OCI N.V. Acquires 97.44% Of Orascom Construction Industries SAE
- Oci NV Receives Final Regulatory Approval to Launch Tender Offer for Orascom Construction Industries SAE
- OCI NV to Proceed with Filing Documentation to Complete Exchange Offer for Acquisition of Orascom Construction Industries SAE
Latest Key Developments in Construction
- Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co Ltd signs contract with PDVSA Petroleo S.A.
- EMCOR Group Inc announces new $100 mln share repurchase program and increases annual dividend
- Impregilo SpA announces registration of the deed of merger by incorporation of Salini into Impregilo in the Companies Register; to change name to Salini Impregilo SpA as of Jan. 1
- Share this
- Digg this