Olympic Entertainment Group AS: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
AUERBACH GRAYSON: EMEA Daily Morning Note 08-04-11: (Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Agora, Air Arabia, Aksa, Al Arafa, Arcelik, Bank Asya, Bamburi Cement Limited, Barclays Bank of Kenya, Co-Operative Bank, DOM Development, Mobinil)
Provider: Auerbach Grayson & Co., Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Olympic Entertainment Group AS to Acquire Fortuna Travel OU from Its Subsidiary Olympic Casino Eesti AS
Olympic Entertainment Group AS announced that it has decided to acquire from its subsidiary Olympic Casino Eesti AS a 100% stake in Fortuna Travel OU (nominal value of the share is EUR 3,195). The acquisition shall take place in May 2013. Fortuna Travel OU is not conducting any business activities at the moment. The aim of acquiring Fortuna Travel OU is an internal restructuring of the Company.
Latest Developments for Olympic Entertainment Group AS
- OEG acquires Slovak VLT slot casino operator WINWIN Slovakia
- Olympic Entertainment Group AS to Acquire Jessy Investments B.V. and Restructure Subsidiaries
- Olympic Entertainment Group AS Announces FY 2012 Dividend Proposal
- Olympic Entertainment Group AS' Subsidiary Acquires Dutch Company; Establishes Two Companies in Jersey
Latest Key Developments in Casinos
- Cala Corp announces independent registered public accounting firm change - Form 8-K
- Betfair Group PLC sees at high end of prior FY 2014 EBITDA guidance - Conference Call
- 32Red Plc declares final dividend for financial year 2013
- Grand Parade Investments Ltd to acquire shares and operations of Gold Circle KwaZulu-Natal Slots (Pty) Ltd
- Share this
- Digg this