Oriola-KD Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Oriola-KD expects net sales and operating profit to grow in FY 2014
Oriola-KD Oyj:Sees FY 2014 net sales and operating profit excluding non-recurring items to increase compared to 2013 actual.Reported net sales of 2,598.5 million euros and operating profit excluding non-recurring of 29.0 million euros in FY 2013.FY 2014 revenue 2,704 million euros, EBIT 42.89 million euros - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Estimates.
Latest Developments for Oriola-KD Oyj
- Oriola-KD Oyj maintains FY 2014 guidance on operating profit excluding non-recurring items and revises guidance for net sales growth
- Oriola-KD announces PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy as auditor
- Oriola-KD Oyj issues FY 2014 net sales and operating profit outlook; says no proposed dividend for FY 2013
- Oriola-KD Oyj Updates on FY 2013 Financial Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Drug
- GuangYuYuan Chinese Herbal Medicine to set up joint venture
- GuangYuYuan Chinese Herbal Medicine subsidiary announces shareholding changes
- Rite Aid Corp lowers FY 2015 earnings outlook; lowers high end of prior FY 2015 revenue outlook to a range in line with analysts' estimates; narrows FY 2015 same store sales outlook
- Walgreens Boots Alliance files form S-4 related to acquisition of the remaining 55 pct of Alliance Boots GmbH
- Share this
- Digg this