Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
$20.00
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
$25.00
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
$25.00
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
$20.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Omnicom Group Inc's TBWA\South Africa acquires majority interest in HDI Youth Marketeers


Monday, 6 Jan 2014 01:20pm EST 

Omnicom Group Inc:Says its TBWA\South Africa has purchased 80 percent of Johannesburg-based HDI Youth Marketeers for an undisclosed sum.Says HDI's management will retain the remaining 20 percent of the company. 

Company Quote

69.94
-0.75 -1.06%
4:00pm EDT