Edition:
United States

Oracle Coalfields PLC (ORCP.L)

ORCP.L on London Stock Exchange

2.38GBp
12:07pm EDT
Change (% chg)

-0.15 (-5.94%)
Prev Close
2.53
Open
2.53
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
1,445,216
Avg. Vol
912,013
52-wk High
3.65
52-wk Low
2.10

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Oracle Coalfields PLC announces signing of consortium agreement
Monday, 12 Oct 2015 02:00am EDT 

Oracle Coalfields PLC:Says that it has entered into a consortium agreement with the Shangdong Electric Power Corporation of China (SEPCO) (consortium agreement).Says that under consortium agreement, Oracle and SEPCO (the parties) will be sponsors of a 600 MW indigenous coal-fired power plant, which will be built, owned and operated by Thar Electricity (Private) Limited (TEPL), a private limited company incorporated in Pakistan.Says that under consortium agreement, Oracle will hold 90 per cent. of the equity of TEPL, and SEPCO the remaining 10 per cent.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

No consensus analysis data available.