Orkla ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Orkla ASA Completes Acquisition of Jordan
Orkla ASA announced that its acquisition of Jordan has been completed on August 31, 2012 in accordance with the conditions described in the notification to the stock exchange from June 22, 2012.
Latest Developments for Orkla ASA
- Orkla ASA and Norsk Hydro ASA Complete Establishment of Sapa Aluminium Joint Venture
- EU Competition Regulators Give Conditional Approval to Norsk Hydro ASA and Orkla ASA Joint Venture-Reuters
- Renewable Energy Corp ASA Announces Results of Secondary Sale of Company Shares by Orkla ASA
- Orkla ASA Divests Its Holding in VizRT Ltd
Latest Key Developments in Industrial
- Toshiba Corp to launch photovoltaic power business for apartment buildings in Germany
- Panostaja Oyj divests Toimex to group of investors and existing managers
- ThyssenKrupp AG announces placement of new shares corresponding to 10 percent of the capital stock at 17.15 euros
- Toshiba Corp to end LCD TV manufacturing at plant in China
- Share this
- Digg this