Provider: Wright Reports
Orkla ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Orkla ASA Initiates Process to Divest Sapa Heat Transfer
Orkla ASA announced that it will explore the opportunities for a divestment of the rolled products operations of Sapa Heat Transfer. Orkla ASA and Norsk Hydro ASA on October 15, 2012 announced the forming of a joint venture (J/V), combining the companies' Profiles and Building Systems operations. The J/V also includes the extruded and welded products operations, which is a part of Sapa Heat Transfer, but it excludes the rolled products operations. As a consequence, Orkla will explore the opportunities for a divestment of the rolled products operations. The planned divestment includes the main part of the business area Sapa Heat Transfer (turnover full year 2011 of approximately NOK 3.9 billion), including the two rolling mills in Shanghai, China and in Finspang, Sweden. Orkla has appointed a financial adviser to support the process. The rolling operation has approximately 900 employees, mainly based in China and Sweden, and with sales representatives in the United States, India, South Korea and Japan.
Latest Developments for Orkla ASA
- EU Competition Regulators Give Conditional Approval to Norsk Hydro ASA and Orkla ASA Joint Venture-Reuters
- Renewable Energy Corp ASA Announces Results of Secondary Sale of Company Shares by Orkla ASA
- Orkla ASA Divests Its Holding in VizRT Ltd
- Norsk Hydro ASA Updates On Formation of Joint Venture with Orkla ASA
Latest Key Developments in Industrial
- Hitachi Ltd Issues FY 2014 Guidance-Conference Call
- United Technologies Corp Completes Divestiture Of Pratt & Whitney Power Systems Unit To Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd
- Mitsubishi Corp Announces Joint Venture with NISHIO RENT ALL Co LTD, KANAMOTO CO LTD, NIKKEN CORPORATION and AKTIO Corporation- Hokkaido Shimbun Press
- Hap Seng Consolidated Bhd Announces Incorporation Of Wholly-Owned Subsidiary In Singapore
- Share this
- Digg this