Provider: Wright Reports
Orkla ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Orkla ASA to Merge Abba Seafood and Procordia; Company Begins Negotiations with Employee Representatives
Orkla ASA announced that it has decided to combine two of its subsidiaries in Sweden, Abba Seafood and Procordia. The new company will be operational as of April 2, 2013, and will be headed by Patrik Andersson, current Chief Executive Officer of Procordia. The new headquarters will be in Eslov, where Procordia's headquarters are presently located. Current administrative positions at Abba Seafood's head office in Gothenburg will be moved to Eslov. Around half of the 60 Abba Seafood employees in Gothenburg will be offered jobs at the new headquarters in Eslov. The employees at Abba Seafood and Procordia were informed about the changes on January 9, 2013. Negotiations have been entered into with employee representatives.
Latest Developments for Orkla ASA
- EU Competition Regulators Give Conditional Approval to Norsk Hydro ASA and Orkla ASA Joint Venture-Reuters
- Renewable Energy Corp ASA Announces Results of Secondary Sale of Company Shares by Orkla ASA
- Orkla ASA Divests Its Holding in VizRT Ltd
- Norsk Hydro ASA Updates On Formation of Joint Venture with Orkla ASA
Latest Key Developments in Industrial
- Toshiba Corp, KKR To Bid For Panasonic Corp's Healthcare Unit-Reuters
- Croda International PLC Announces Completion Of Acquisition Of Specialty Products Business From Arizona Chemical
- Iberdrola SA Announces Completion Of Sale Of Its Onshore Operating Assets In France To General Electric Co, MEAG And EDF Energies Nouvelles
- R&I Affirms Mitsubishi Corporation.'s Rating at "AA-"; Rating Outlook Stable
- Share this
- Digg this