The East Asiatic Company Ltd A/S: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
EAC.CO - Event Transcript of A/S Det Oestasiatiske Kompagni conference call, May. 15, 2012 / 2:00pm ET
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
The East Asiatic Company Ltd. A/S Maintains FY 2013 Financial Guidance
The East Asiatic Company Ltd. A/S announced that the Company's fiscal year 2013 financial guidance remains unchanged. The Company continues to expect fiscal year 2013 revenue of approximately DKK 8.7 billion – DKK/USD exchange rate of 560.00 for the remainder of the year, and fiscal year 2013 EBITDA margin of around 3.5%. According to I/B/E/S Estimates analysts on average are expecting the Company to report revenue of DKK 8,633.73 million for the fiscal year 2013.
Latest Developments for The East Asiatic Company Ltd A/S
- The East Asiatic Company Ltd. A/S maintains FY 2014 revenue and lowers FY 2014 EBITDA
- The East Asiatic Company maintains FY 2014 financial guidance
- The East Asiatic Company completes sale of Plumrose; intends to pay extraordinary dividend
- The East Asiatic Company Ltd. issues FY 2014 financial guidance
Latest Key Developments in Employment
- BG Staffing Inc announces listing of shares on NYSE MKT
- Robert Half gives Q4 2014 guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference call
- ManpowerGroup Inc gives Q4 2014 guidance; EPS guidance below analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- InterQuest Group PLC announces commencement of formal sale process
- Share this
- Digg this