Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Oxley Holdings Ltd Announces Incorporation Of Companies In Cambodia


Tuesday, 11 Jun 2013 09:23am EDT 

Oxley Holdings Ltd announced that the Group has incorporated Oxley Holdings (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. and Oxley-Worldbridge (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. in Cambodia. Oxley Holdings Cambodia has an issued capital of 20,000,000 Riel (approximately SGD6,309), divided into 1,000 shares of par value 20,000 Riel each. It is intended that Oxley Holdings Cambodia shall be an investment holding company. Oxley-Worldbridge has an issued capital of 20,000,000 Riel (approximately SGD6,309), divided into 1,000 shares of par value 20,000 Riel each. Oxley Holdings Cambodia holds 49% of the issued capital of Oxley-Worldbridge while the remaining 51% of the issued capital is held by Worldbridge Land (Cambodia) Co., Ltd., an unrelated third party and the Group’s joint venture partner in Cambodia. 

Company Quote

0.535
0.0050 +0.94%
21 Oct 2014