Patrimoine et Commerce SCA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Proposes FY 2011 Dividend
Patrimoine et Commerce SCA announced that it will propose a dividend of EUR 0.31 per share to the next General Assembly meeting and a total dividend of EUR 0.62 per share for fiscal year 2011. Each shareholder will also have the choice between payment of the dividend in cash or shares.
Latest Developments for Patrimoine et Commerce SCA
- Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Proposes FY 2012 Dividend
- Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Announces Merger with Fonciere Sepric SA
- Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Announces Resignation of Mr. Christophe Clamageran From His Roles of Co-Manager of the Company and Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Fonciere Sepric SA
- Fonciere Sepric SA Announces Details of Public Tender Offer for Its Shares by Patrimoine et Commerce SCA
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Vinaland Ltd's VinaLand ZDP Ltd issues prospectus for 20 million pound preference share issue; announces possible transaction by VinaCapital Investment Management
- Bilfinger Berger Global Infrastructure SICAV SA announces results of equity issue
- Arrowhead Properties Ltd announces acquisition of 31.7% stake in Vividend Income Fund Limited
- OrCo Germany SA to challenge summary court order of Dec. 5 unilaterally obtained by Orco Property Group shareholders Kingstown and Alchemy that sequesters shares issued to Tandis
- Share this
- Digg this