Patrimoine et Commerce SCA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Fonciere Sepric SA Announces Details of Public Tender Offer for Its Shares by Patrimoine et Commerce SCA
Fonciere Sepric SA announced that Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, acting on behalf of Patrimoine et Commerce SCA, filed a simplified mixed public tender offer, combined with a subsidiary simplified public tender offer for the Company's shares on January 30, 2013. The offer concerns all Fonciere Sepric SA shares not currently held by Patrimoine et Commerce SCA. Patrimoine et Commerce SCA holds 4,707,163 Fonciere Sepric SA shares as of January 30, 2013, that is 61.73% of the share capital and 50.14% of the voting rights. Under the terms of the simplified mixed public tender offer, Patrimoine et Commerce SCA will exchange 11 Patrimoine et Commerce SCA for 20 Fonciere Sepric SA shares, to which will be added a cash payment of EUR 0.92 per share. Under the terms of the subsidiary simplified public tender offer, Patrimoine et Commerce SCA offers to buy Fonciere Sepric SA shares at the price of EUR 12 per share. The number of shares that may be bought as part of the subsidiary simplified public tender offer is limited to 462,000.
Latest Developments for Patrimoine et Commerce SCA
- Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Proposes FY 2012 Dividend
- Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Announces Merger with Fonciere Sepric SA
- Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Announces Resignation of Mr. Christophe Clamageran From His Roles of Co-Manager of the Company and Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Fonciere Sepric SA
- Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Updates on Planned Merger with Fonciere Sepric SA
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Longfor Properties Co's Fast Great succeeds in bid for Land in Chongqing
- Vinaland Ltd's VinaLand ZDP Ltd issues prospectus for 20 million pound preference share issue; announces possible transaction by VinaCapital Investment Management
- Bilfinger Berger Global Infrastructure SICAV SA announces results of equity issue
- Arrowhead Properties Ltd announces acquisition of 31.7% stake in Vividend Income Fund Limited
- Share this
- Digg this