Patrimoine et Commerce SCA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Proposes FY 2012 Dividend
Patrimoine et Commerce SCA announced that it will propose a dividend of EUR 0.63 per share for fiscal year 2012. The dividend will be paid on July 15, 2013. The Company paid a dividend of EUR 0.31 for fiscal year 2011.
Latest Developments for Patrimoine et Commerce SCA
- Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Announces Merger with Fonciere Sepric SA
- Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Announces Resignation of Mr. Christophe Clamageran From His Roles of Co-Manager of the Company and Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Fonciere Sepric SA
- Fonciere Sepric SA Announces Details of Public Tender Offer for Its Shares by Patrimoine et Commerce SCA
- Patrimoine et Commerce SCA Updates on Planned Merger with Fonciere Sepric SA
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Winsan (Shanghai) Industrial Corp Ltd to issues new shares for equity acquisition and fund raising
- Court declares completion of common phase of Nyesa Valores Corporacion SA's insolvency proceedings
- Vukile Property Fund Ltd acquires 34% stake in Synergy Income Fund
- Selangor Properties Bhd announces take over offer by RHB Investment Bank Berhad
- Share this
- Digg this