Edition:
United States

Paychex reports Q1 EPS of $0.63


Tuesday, 3 Oct 2017 08:30am EDT 

Oct 3 (Reuters) - Paychex Inc : :Paychex, inc. Reports first quarter results.Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.62.Q1 earnings per share $0.63.Q1 revenue $816.8 million versus i/b/e/s view $816.3 million.Q1 earnings per share view $0.60 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.Paychex inc qtrly ‍total service revenue increased 4% to $803.1 million​.Paychex inc qtrly ‍payroll service revenue increased 2% to $457.8 million​.Paychex inc - fy 2018 total revenue is expected to grow approximately 6%.Paychex inc - fy 2018 hrs revenue is anticipated to increase in range of 12% to 14%.Fy2018 earnings per share view $2.37, revenue view $3.31 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.Paychex inc - fy 2018 operating income as a percent of total revenue is anticipated to be in range of 39% to 40%.