Produits Chimiques Auxiliaires Et De Synthese SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Produits Chimiques Auxiliaires et de Synthese SA (PCA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Produits Chimiques Auxiliaires Et De Synthese SA (PCAS) Issues FY 2012 Operating Income Guidance
Produits Chimiques Auxiliaires Et De Synthese SA (PCAS) announced that, in view of the increase in sales for 2012, it expects to report significant growth in current operating income for fiscal year 2012 in relation to fiscal year 2011. The Company reported fiscal year 2011 EBIT of EUR 5.4 million. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report fiscal year 2012 EBIT of EUR 12 million.
Latest Developments for Produits Chimiques Auxiliaires Et De Synthese SA
- Produits Chimiques Auxiliaires Et De Synthese receives certification of suitability for production of glycopyrrolate; updates on activities in China and Japan
- PCAS gives FY 2013 outlook above analysts' estimates
- Produits Chimiques Auxiliaires Et De Synthese SA Issues FY 2013 Revenue Guidance Below Analysts' Estimates
- Produits Chimiques Auxiliaires Et De Synthese SA Announces Approval of Shareholders for Merger with Dynaction SA
Latest Key Developments in Pharmaceuticals
- Merck & Co Inc announces FDA approves RAGWITEK Sublingual tablet as immunotherapy to treat short ragweed Pollen-Induced Allergic Rhinitis with or without conjunctivitis in adults
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc and Genmab A/S receive FDA approval for Arzerra(r) (ofatumumab) as first-line treatment in combination with Chlorambucil for Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- OPKO acquires dry powder inhaler to treat respiratory disorders
- American Capital receives $210 mln from sale of SPL Acquisition Corp to Shenzhen Hepalink Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Share this
- Digg this