Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Directors Deals Ltd.
$12.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$437.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$127.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Banca Piccolo Credito Valtellinese Sc to Sell Entire Stake in Banca di Cividale SpA


Sunday, 2 Jun 2013 08:00pm EDT 

Banca Piccolo Credito Valtellinese Sc (Creval) announced that it signed on June 3, 2013 a contract with Banca Popolare di Cividale Soc. coop. per Azione (Banca Popolare di Cividale) for the sale by Creval of its entire stake in Banca di Cividale SpA of 2,505,000 shares equal to 20% of the share capital. The remaining stake of 80% in Banca di Cividale SpA is held by Banca Popolare di Cividale. The transaction has a value of EUR 73,722,150. The sale will be carried out in two tranches, the first by June 30, 2013 consisting of the sale of 1,628,250 shares for EUR 47,919,397.50; the second by December 31, 2013 consisting of the sale of the remaining 876,750 shares for a total of EUR 25,802,752.50. 

Company Quote

0.8775
-0.0020 -0.23%
11:30am EDT