KB Petrokommerts OAO: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
KB Petrokommerts OAO Announces Placement of 09 Series Bonds
KB Petrokommerts OAO announced that it plans to accept bids for RUB 5 billion five-year bonds of the 09 series from October 17 till October 21. The technical placement is scheduled for October 24 on the Moscow Exchange. The guidance for the first coupon rate is set at 8.95–9.25% annually, which corresponds to a 9.15–9.46% yield to a 1.5-year put. The technical underwriter of the offering is KB Petrokommerts OAO and the co-organizers are GLOBEKSBANK ZAO, NOMOS-BANK (OAO), and UniCredit Bank ZAO.
Latest Developments for KB Petrokommerts OAO
- KB Petrokommerts OAO announces change of president-SKRIN
- Standard & Poor's Affirms KB Petrokommerts OAO's Ratings; Changes Outlook to Developing-Interfax
- Moody's Affirms KB Petrokommerts OAO B1 Ratings with Negative Outlok-Interfax
- IFD Kapital to Sell KB Petrokommerts OAO to Otkritie; Mr. Rykunov to Become New CEO-Interfax
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- OFG Bancorp increases quarterly common stock cash dividend by 33 percent
- Intesa Sanpaolo SpA signs deed for merger by incorporation of Sudameris S.A. into Intesa Sanpaolo
- Bank Hapoalim BM eyes buying Israel Discount Bank Ltd's New York unit - Reuters
- Royal Bank Of Canada's president and CEO announces intention to retire
- Share this
- Digg this