Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Principal Financial Group Inc Completes Cuprum Acquisition

Monday, 4 Feb 2013 04:00pm EST 

Principal Financial Group Inc announced that the AFP Cuprum S.A. (Cuprum) acquisition is complete. On October 8, 2012, The Principal announced a definitive agreement to acquire Cuprum, which required Empresas Penta S.A. and Inversiones Banpenta Limitada to sell their 63% ownership in Cuprum pursuant to a public tender offer that also included the remaining 37% of publicly traded shares, which has been completed giving The Principal a 90.4% ownership stake in Cuprum. The Principal intends to acquire the remaining shares after completion for a total purchase price of USD1.5 billion less assumed debt. 

Company Quote

17 Dec 2014