Parkside Resources Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Parkside Resources Corp Closes Secondary Offering
Parkside Resources Corp announced the closing of the Secondary Offering as previously announced in their news releases dated August 9, 2012 and August 17, 2012 and as described in its Amended and Restated Listing Application dated July 31, 2012. The Company has issued 2,417,000 flow-through common share units (Flow-Through Units) at $0.12 per unit for gross proceeds of $290,040 (the Secondary Offering). Each Flow-Through Unit consists of one flow-through common share (the Flow-Through Shares) and one common share purchase warrant (the Warrants). Each Warrant entitles the holder thereof to acquire one common share in the capital of the Company at a price of $0.20 per common share until April 29, 2015. The Warrants will not be listed for trading. In connection with the Secondary Offering, Macquarie Private Wealth Inc. received a cash fee of $29,004 and was issued 241,700 agent's options (the Agent's Options). Each Agent's Option is exercisable to purchase one common share at a price of $0.10 until April 29, 2015. All securities issued under or in connection with the Secondary Offering are subject to a hold period that expires on March 1, 2013. Proceeds from the issue of the Flow-Through Shares held within the Flow-Through Units will be used primarily to fund a portion of a planned 1,500m drill program, scheduled to commence in the winter of 2013.
Latest Developments for Parkside Resources Corp
- Parkside Resources Corp announces management change
- Parkside Resources Corp Appoints J. David Mason As CEO; Announces Closing Of Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Parkside Resources Corp Announces $500,000 Non-brokered Private Placement
- Parkside Resources Corp Announces $500,000 Non-Brokered Private Placement
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Motor Oil Hellas Corinth Refineries SA increases stake in Cyclon Hellas SA
- Motor Oil Hellas Corinth Refineries SA announces extention of acceptance period for the acquisition of Cyclon Hellas
- Motor Oil Hellas Corinth Refineries SA announces extention of acceptance period for the acquisition of Cyclon Hellas SA
- Share this
- Digg this