Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Plazacorp Retail Properties Ltd Completes Bought Deal Public Offering Of $40 Million Common Shares And $30 Million Of Convertible Unsecured Subordinated Debentures
Plazacorp Retail Properties Ltd announced that it has closed its previously announced bought deal public offering of 9,400,000 common shares of Plazacorp issued from treasury at a price of $4.25 per Share for gross proceeds to the Company of $40 million and $30 million aggregate principal amount of 5.75% convertible unsecured subordinated debentures due December 31, 2018. The underwriting syndicate for the Offering was led by RBC Capital Markets. As previously announced, Plazacorp intends to use the net proceeds from the Offering as follows: approximately $15 million to fully repay the balance that is outstanding on the Company's operating line of credit; approximately $35 million to partially repay the Company's bridge facility, which was drawn to fund the cash portion of its acquisition of KEYreit; approximately $16 million to redeem the outstanding Series A 7.75% convertible unsecured subordinated debentures, which mature on December 31, 2014 and which have a par call date of December 31, 2013. Plazacorp intends to provide notice of redemption to holders of the Series A Debentures in November 2013; and the remainder, if any, will be used to fund the Company's future and on-going development and re-development activities and for general corporate purposes. Plazacorp intends to use the net proceeds, if any, from any exercise of the Over-Allotment Option to partially repay the bridge facility.
Latest Developments for Plaza Retail REIT
- Plazacorp Retail Properties Ltd Announces Bought Deal Public Offering Of $40 Million Common Shares And $30 Million Of Convertible Unsecured Subordinated Debentures
- Plazacorp Retail Properties Ltd Completes Acquisition Of Remaining KEYreit Units
- Plazacorp Retail Properties Ltd Announces Completion Of Offer For KEYreit
- Plazacorp Retail Properties Ltd And KEYreit Reiterate Attractiveness Of Plazacorp's $8.35 Acquisition Proposal To KEYreit Unit Holders
Latest Key Developments in Commercial
- Simon Property Group announces amended and extended $2.75 billion revolving credit facility and increase to global commercial paper program
- General Growth Properties and AustralianSuper enter partnership to own Ala Moana Center
- China Motor Bus Co Ltd resolves to pay interim and special dividend
- SBI Life Living appoints chairman
- Share this
- Digg this