Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$10.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Cancom SE Announces Voluntary Public Takeover Offer of PIRONET NDH AG


Thursday, 10 Oct 2013 02:46pm EDT 

Cancom SE announced that it has passed a resolution to make a voluntary public takeover offer to all shareholders of PIRONET NDH AG. The shares that are the subject of the offering are bearer shares in PIRONET NDH AG, which are listed on the Regulated Market of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. In return for the share transfer, CANCOM SE intends to offer PIRONET NDG AG shareholders EUR 4.50 per share in cash. The decision to submit a voluntary takeover offer was published by CANCOM SE in a separate notification in compliance with the German Securities Acquisition and Takeover Act (Wertpapiererwerbs- und Uebernahmegesetz - WpUeG), as well as by this announcement. CANCOM SE already holds approximately 13.65% of the shares in PIRONET NDG AG. CANCOM SE signed written agreements to purchase the PIRONET shares they hold each of a share price of EUR 4.50 per share. These two agreements cover a total of approximately 13.75% of PIRONET NDG AG's shares, and will bring CANCOM SE's shareholding to approximately 27.40%. 

Company Quote

4.3
 --
21 Nov 2014