Pohjola Pankki Oyj: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Fitch Ratings Affirms Pohjola Pankki Oyj Ratings with Stable Outlook-Reuters
Reuters reported that Fitch Ratings has affirmed Pohjola Pankki Oyj's Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at A+, Short-term IDR at F1, and Viability Rating (VR) at a+. The outlook on the Long-term IDR is stable. The affirmation reflects the Company's strong Finnish franchise, solid asset quality, resilient profitability and strong capitalisation. It also factors in insurance risk, the Company's relatively small equity size compared with similarly rated peers, and concentration in a single, relatively small geographic market.
Latest Developments for Pohjola Bank plc
- Pohjola Bank plc Reaffirms FY 2013 Consolidated Earnings Before Tax Guidance
- Pohjola Bank plc Announces Appointment Of President And CEO
- Pohjola Bank plc Updates on FY 2013 Consolidated Earnings before Tax Guidance
- Pohjola Bank Plc Announces Future Resignation Of President And CEO, Mikael Silvennoinen
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- R&I affirms rating on Chiba Bank Ltd at "AA-" and rating outlook stable
- Homestreet Inc completes purchase of two branches from AmericanWest Bank
- Investors Bancorp Inc Announces completion of acquisition of Roma Financial Corporation
- Ameris Bancorp and The Prosperity Banking Company announce approval of merger
- Share this
- Digg this