Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Banco Popular Espanol SA Announces Further Details On Standard & Poor's Ratings Services’ Credit Ratings-Reuters
Reuters reported that Banco Popular Espanol SA announced that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has removed the long-term rating from CreditWatch negative.
Latest Developments for Banco Popular Espanol SA
- Banco Popular Espanol completes acquisition of 24.99 pct stake in Grupo Financiero Ve Por Mas SA de CV
- Banco Popular Espanol reaches agreement to sell 51 pct stake in Bancopopular-e to Varde Partners
- Banco Popular Espanol SA sees FY 2014 net profit at 325 mln euros-Reuters
- Banco Popular Espanol gives further details on acquisition of retail banking and card units of Citibank Espana
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Intesa Sanpaolo SpA announces merger by incorporation of Banca di Credito Sardo SpA and Cassa di Risparmio di Venezia SpA
- HSBC Holdings PLC announces issue of perpetual subordinated contingent convertible securities
- Trust Bank Ltd announces interim dividend payment for FY 2014
- Hudson City Bancorp Inc appoints Denis J. Salamone Chief Executive Officer
- Share this
- Digg this