Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Banco Popular Espanol SA to resume dividend payment
Banco Popular Espanol SA:Says the Board of Directors, at its meeting held on Dec. 18, agreed to resume a dividend payment to its shareholders at a value of about 0.04 euro per share for fiscal year 2013.Says the payment will be implemented through the flexible remuneration system called Banco Popular Dividend, under which shareholders have the option to receive their remuneration in cash or in shares.Says the dividend payment is expected in the first quarter of 2014.
Latest Developments for Banco Popular Espanol SA
- Banco Popular Espanol completes acquisition of 24.99 pct stake in Grupo Financiero Ve Por Mas SA de CV
- Banco Popular Espanol reaches agreement to sell 51 pct stake in Bancopopular-e to Varde Partners
- Banco Popular Espanol SA sees FY 2014 net profit at 325 mln euros-Reuters
- Banco Popular Espanol gives further details on acquisition of retail banking and card units of Citibank Espana
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- UMB Financial Corp engages KPMG LLP as principal independent registered public accounting firm - Form 8-K
- Banca Popolare dell Emilia Romagna Sc says Board approves merger of Banca Popolare del Mezzogiorno SpA, Banca della Campania SpA and Banca Popolare di Ravenna SpA into BPER
- Banco Santander SA enters into agreement to acquire Carfinco Financial Group Inc
- Hals-Development OAO receives mandatory offer from AKB Bank Moskvy OAO
- Share this
- Digg this