Oesterreichische Post AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Oesterreichische Post AG Acquires 25% of Stake in Aras Kargo
Oesterreichische Post AG ('Austrian Post ') announced that it has reached an agreement with the owners of the Turkish parcel service provider Aras Kargo to acquire a 25% stake in the company. 80% of the shares of Aras Kargo are in the hands of the company's founders, the Aras family, and 20% is owned by the publicly traded Turkish private equity company Is Private Equity. Provided that approval is granted by antitrust authorities and other various conditions are fulfilled, Austrian Post will acquire the 20% stake in Aras Kargo from Is Private Equity along with 5% of the shares held by the Aras family, which will thus continue to own a majority shareholding of 75%. The purchase price for the 25% stake on the part of Austrian Post amounts to a total of TRY 125 million, corresponding to about EUR 50 million. Moreover, Austrian Post has a call option, which it can exercise in 2016, entitling it to acquire a further 50% stake from the Aras family on the basis of Aras Kargo's business results in 2015/16 and thus potentially increase its shareholding to 75%.
Latest Developments for Oesterreichische Post AG
- Oesterreichische Post AG confirms FY 2014 outlook
- Oesterreichische Post AG issues FY 2014 outlook and confirms FY 2014 EBITDA margin guidance and to propose dividend for FY 2013
- Oesterreichische Post AG Confirms FY 2013 Guidance
- Oesterreichische Post AG Confirms FY 2013 EBITDA Margin and EBIT Guidance
- Share this
- Digg this