Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Power Root Berhad's Subsidiary Announces Incorporation Of Company


Thursday, 11 Jul 2013 05:00am EDT 

Power Root Berhad announced that its 88% owned subsidiary, Power Root ME FZCO (PRME) has completed incorporating a 49% owned subsidiary, Power Root Manufacturing ME LLC (PR Manufacturing ME) (Incorporation) vide the receiving of operating license from RAK Investment Authority on July 5, 2013. PR Manufacturing ME was incorporated on May 19, 2013 as a limited liability company in Al Jazeera Al Hamra Industrial Zone under the laws of Ras Al Khaimah and the U.A.E.. PR Manufacturing ME has a paid-up capital of United Arab Emirates, Dirham (UAE Dhs.) 1,000,000 (equivalent to MYR866,000) divided into 1,000 shares of UAE Dhs. 1,000 each (Shares). Power Root ME holds 49% or 490 Shares of PR Manufacturing ME and the remaining 51% or 510 Share is held by RAKIA Investment LLC. 

Company Quote

1.9
0.01 +0.53%
22 May 2015