Premier Holding Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Premier Holdings Corp's WEPOWER Ecolutions Sells And Ships Falcon Wind Turbines To Puerto Rico for Installation At VA Caribbean Healthcare
WEPOWER Ecolutions Inc a wholly owned subsidiary of Premier Holding Corporation announced the sale and shipment of two Falcon 5.5kW Vertical Axis Wind Turbines to Puerto Rico Electrical & Environmental Solutions Corporation for Veterans Affairs (VA) Caribbean Healthcare System in San Juan. The WEPOWER Ecolutions Falcon 5.5kW Vertical Axis Wind Turbines will be installed on the roof top of the recently built South Bed Tower at the VA Caribbean Healthcare System (VACHS), San Juan, Puerto Rico and is slated for completion May 2012. This will be the first wind turbines for the facility. The VA Caribbean Healthcare System provides services to a population of 150,000 Veterans in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Latest Developments for Premier Holding Corp
- Premier Holdings Corp Signs Letters Of Intent To Acquire Lighting Businesses
- Premier Holdings Corp Acquires Majority Stake In The Power Company USA, LLC
- Premier Holdings Corp Closes Acquisition of Active ES Lighting Controls, Inc. Key Assets
- Premier Holdings Corp Announces Appointment Of Frank Schulte As New Executive Chairman
Latest Key Developments in Personal
- Trust Company Ltd says that scheme of arrangement with Perpetual Ltd has become effective
- Service Corporation International reaffirms FY 2014 EPS guidance - Conference Call
- AEC Education Plc announces share subscription agreement
- Perpetual Ltd receives court approval of Trust Company Ltd acquisition
- Share this
- Digg this