Provider: Wright Reports
Premier Holding Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Premier Holdings Corp Acquires Majority Stake In The Power Company USA, LLC
Premier Holdings Corp announced it has entered an agreement to purchase 80% of The Power Company USA, LLC, based in Chicago, Illinois. The Power Company (TPC) was formed in 2011 to participate in the sale of deregulated energy, primarily electricity and natural gas, to businesses and residential users. PRHL's acquisition of 80% of TPC for a combination of cash and securities will increase PRHL's capability to offer energy efficiency products and services to Fortune 500 brands, commercial middle-market companies, developers and management companies of large-scale residential developments. The acquisition represents 80% of TPC stock, with the remaining 20% scheduled to be acquired within the next 120 days. PRHL will provide additional details, including the purchase agreement in a current report on Form 8-K to be filed with the SEC within four business days.
Latest Developments for Premier Holding Corp
Latest Key Developments in Personal
- Beauty Kadan Co Ltd to Dissolve Joint Venture
- APFT Berhad Announces Disposal Of Company’s 100% Equity Interest In Apft Maintenance Training Sdn. Bhd. To Asia Pacific Flight Training Sdn. Bhd.
- Xueda Education Group Issues Q2 2013 Guidance; Revenue Guidance Below Analysts' Estimates; Reaffirms FY 2013 Revenue Guidance
- Loyalist Group Ltd Signs Definitive Agreement To Acquire Urban International School
- Share this
- Digg this