Prospector Offshore Drilling SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Prospector Offshore Drilling Announces Letter of Award from Total E&P UK Limited and Elf Exploration UK Limited for Drilling Contract in North Sea
Prospector Offshore Drilling announced that on April 25, 2012, one of the Company's subsidiaries received a Letter of Award (the Award) from Total E&P UK Limited and Elf Exploration UK Limited (together, Total E&P UK) for a drilling contract in the United Kingdom (UK) North Sea for its first jack-up rig, Prospector Rig 1. The Award is subject to execution of a mutually-agreed drilling contract (the Contract), which is expected to be completed later in the second quarter of 2012. Under the expected Contract terms, the Contract would have an initial duration of 690 days. Total E&P UK would have the right to extend the initial Contract term for additional well testing and would have an option to drill two additional wells. If Total E&P UK exercised its right to do additional well testing on the initial wells and its option to drill the two optional wells, the Contract duration could be extended up to one to two years. The total aggregate revenue for the initial 690-day Contract is estimated to be approximately USD 135 million. The drilling program is expected to commence in the second quarter of 2013, following the delivery of Prospector Rig 1 from the shipyard in China, which is expected to occur in January 2013.
Latest Developments for Prospector Offshore Drilling SA
- Prospector Offshore Drilling SA Announces Completion of Sale of Two of Company's Subsidiaries
- Prospector Offshore Drilling SA Announces Temporarily Suspended Work on Four Jack-up Rigs
- Prospector Offshore Drilling SA Announces Details Regarding Agreement for Sale of One of Subsidiaries
- Prospector Offshore Drilling Completes Restructuring of Certain Group Subsidiaries
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Songa Offshore SE Maintains Rating on Songa Offshore SE-DJ
- SD Standard Drilling Plc to Sell B340 Rig Under Construction to UMW Oil & Gas' Company; Declares Interim Cash Dividend
- Archer Ltd Announces Divestiture Of North American Rental And Tubular Division To Clearlake Capital Group
- Boart Longyear Ltd Cuts 1,000 Jobs-DJ
- Share this
- Digg this