Provider: Wright Reports
Prospector Offshore Drilling SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Prospector Offshore Drilling SA Announces Details Regarding Agreement for Sale of One of Subsidiaries
Prospector Offshore Drilling SA announced that on October 22, 2012 two of the subsidiaries of the Company, Prospector Offshore Drilling Rig Construction S.a r.l. and Prospector Finance S.a r.l. entered into agreement with Tabasco Jackup, S.A. de C.V. a subsidiary of Compania Perforadora Mexico, S.A.P.I. de C.V., for the sale and purchase of 100% of shares of Prospector Rig 2 Owning Company S.a r.l. and the transfer of rights and obligations related to certain intercompany debt. In addition, Prospector Rig Construction and Perforadora entered into an option agreement whereby Prospector Rig Construction grants Perforadora an option to purchase 100% of shares in Rig 4 Owning Company S.a r.l. and rights and obligations related to certain intercompany debt on same terms and conditions as set out in Rig 2 Company Sales Agreement, but with a different total purchase price. The Rig 4 Option Agreement expires on December 6, 2012 and, if exercised, the share purchase agreement for the Rig 4 Company shares would close simultaneously with the closing of the Rig 2 Company Sales Agreement. The total purchase price for Rig 2 Company shares and rights in Rig 2 Loan is USD 63.3 million. If the Rig 4 Option Agreement is exercised, the total purchase price for the Rig 4 Company shares and the rights in the Rig 4 Loan will be USD 48.5 million.
Latest Developments for Prospector Offshore Drilling SA
- Prospector Offshore Drilling names Glen Rodland as Chairman
- Prospector Offshore Drilling's EGM removes Geir Sandvik as Chairman
- Prospector Offshore Drilling SA completes sale of Prospector Rig 3 Owning Company S.a r.l.
- Prospector Offshore Drilling SA Sells Prospector Rig 3 Owning Company S.a r.l. to Seadrill Limited's Subsidiary
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Independence Contract Drilling launches initial public offering
- Saga Tankers to increase stake in SD Standard Drilling Plc to 19 percent
- Noble Corp board of directors approves Spin-Off of Paragon Offshore
- Paragon Offshore Ltd announces pricing of $1.08 bln private placement of senior notes in connection with spin-off
- Share this
- Digg this