Prospector Offshore Drilling SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Prospector Offshore Drilling SA Announces Completion of Sale of Two of Company's Subsidiaries
Prospector Offshore Drilling SA announced that the sale of two of its subsidiaries has been completed. Reference is made to the Company's stock exchange notices on October 23, 2012, October 25, 2012 and November 27, 2012, regarding the sale and purchase agreements entered into with Tabasco Jackup, S.A. de C.V. and Campeche Jackup, S.A. de C.V. in respect of two of the Company's subsidiaries, each holding one rig under construction at Dalian Shipbuilding Industry Offshore Co., Ltd. (Rig 2 Transaction and the Rig 4 Transaction). Both the Rig 2 Transaction and the Rig 4 Transaction have now been completed in accordance with the provisions of the respective sale and purchase agreements. The Company's aggregate net proceeds are approximately USD 106.6 million and the Company will recognize an aggregate gain of approximately USD 62.9 million based on the first installment under each of the construction contracts, project management costs incurred to date, broker commissions, taxes and professional fees.
Latest Developments for Prospector Offshore Drilling SA
- Prospector Offshore Drilling names Glen Rodland as Chairman
- Prospector Offshore Drilling's EGM removes Geir Sandvik as Chairman
- Prospector Offshore Drilling SA completes sale of Prospector Rig 3 Owning Company S.a r.l.
- Prospector Offshore Drilling SA Sells Prospector Rig 3 Owning Company S.a r.l. to Seadrill Limited's Subsidiary
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- SeaDrill Ltd to sell the ultra-deepwater drillship, the West Auriga to Seadrill Partners LLC
- Standard and Poor's downgrades Boart Longyear Ltd's debt ratings
- Vantage Drilling Co gives Q1 2014 earnings guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Ganger Rolf ASA proposes fiscal year 2013 dividend at 7 Norwegian crowns per share
- Share this
- Digg this