Prospector Offshore Drilling SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Prospector Offshore Drilling SA Announces Updates on Delivery of Two Rigs
Prospector Offshore Drilling SA announced, with reference to the announcement on December 5, 2012, an updated delivery schedule for the Company's jack-up rigs (Rigs) under construction in Dalian Shipbuilding Industry Offshore Co., Ltd. (DSIC Offshore). The Company was, at that time, notified by DSIC Offshore that certain components in the jacking system were not manufactured as per the original specification and will have to be replaced. As a result of these replacements, the Company's first Rig, PROSPECTOR 1, previously expected to be delivered in the first quarter of 2013, is expected to be delivered in the third quarter of 2013. Furthermore, the Company's second Rig, PROSPECTOR 3, is expected to be delivered in the fourth quarter of 2013. The Company has confirmed that the jacking systems for the PROSPECTOR 5 and PROSPECTOR 6, currently under construction in Shanghai at the Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding Co., Ltd., were manufactured by a different supplier. The Company does not anticipate any delays in the delivery of those Rigs.
Latest Developments for Prospector Offshore Drilling SA
- Prospector Offshore Drilling SA completes sale of Prospector Rig 3 Owning Company S.a r.l.
- Prospector Offshore Drilling SA Sells Prospector Rig 3 Owning Company S.a r.l. to Seadrill Limited's Subsidiary
- Prospector Offshore Drilling SA Announces Completion of Sale of Two of Company's Subsidiaries
- Prospector Offshore Drilling SA Announces Temporarily Suspended Work on Four Jack-up Rigs
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Seadrill Partners LLC announces pricing of public offering of 11,200,000 common units
- Drill Torque Ltd announces ownership interest of Mitchell Family Investments (QLD) Pty Ltd
- Drill Torque Ltd announces acquisition of Mitchell Services Pty Ltd
- PHX Energy Services Corporation and RMS Systems Inc. announce completion of plan of arrangement
- Share this
- Digg this