Prospector Offshore Drilling SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Prospector Offshore Drilling SA Announces Extension of Expiry Dates on Two Rig Construction Option Agreements; Company's CFO Steven A. Manz Resigns
Prospector Offshore Drilling SA announced that it has reached an agreement with Dalian Shipbuilding Industry Offshore Co., Ltd. (DSIC Offshore) to extend the expiry dates on two of its rig construction option agreements that were previously due to expire on March 31, 2013. These rig construction option agreements (New Option Agreement No. One and New Option Agreement No. Two), which were entered into on April 2, 2011, will now expire on June 30, 2013. The Company's other outstanding rig construction option agreement with DSIC Offshore (Option Agreement No. 3), which was entered into on June 19, 2010, has expired. In addition, the Company announced that Chief Financial Officer, Steven A. Manz resigned from the Company effective April 9, 2013. Mr. Manz joined the Company as one of the co-founders in 2010.
Latest Developments for Prospector Offshore Drilling SA
- Prospector Offshore Drilling names Glen Rodland as Chairman
- Prospector Offshore Drilling's EGM removes Geir Sandvik as Chairman
- Prospector Offshore Drilling SA completes sale of Prospector Rig 3 Owning Company S.a r.l.
- Prospector Offshore Drilling SA Sells Prospector Rig 3 Owning Company S.a r.l. to Seadrill Limited's Subsidiary
Latest Key Developments in Oil
- Standard and Poor's downgrades Boart Longyear Ltd's debt ratings
- Vantage Drilling Co gives Q1 2014 earnings guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Ganger Rolf ASA proposes fiscal year 2013 dividend at 7 Norwegian crowns per share
- Ensco PLC gives Q1, FY 2014 guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Share this
- Digg this