PSI Group ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
PSI Group ASA Sells Its InStore IT Shares to Visma for NOK 49.8 Million; Companies to Continue Cooperation
PSI Group ASA announced that the Company and Visma AS have signed an agreement, where PSI Group ASA sells their shares in the five InStore IT companies to Visma Norge Holding AS for NOK 49.8 million. PSI Systems AS and Visma Retail have simultaneously agreed to continue the long-term service cooperation in the regions in Norway through these companies. The InStore IT concept consists of five companies with approximately 85 employees who together provide service to the retail industry in the regions in Norway. Visma Retail AS and PSI Group ASA owned from 30% to 40.55% each in the four InStore IT companies in Sor, Vest, Innland and Nord (associated companies). In addition PSI Group ASA owned 80% in the InStore IT company Midt-Norge (subsidiary).
Latest Developments forPSI Group ASA
- PSI Group ASA proposes a dividend of 0.35 Norwegian crown per share for FY 2014
- PSI Group ASA closes acquisition of New Vision Baltija UAB from NV Invest UAB
- PSI Group ASA acquires 100 pct in New Vision Baltija UAB from NV Invest UAB
- PSI Group acquires 100 percent of Vensafe AS through private placement
Latest Key Developments inOffice
- m-u-t issues FY 2015 revenue forecast below analysts' estimates, EBIT outlook in line with analysts' estimates, EBT guidance above analysts' estimates
- Despec Bilgisayar Pazarlama ve Ticaret AS announces dividend for FY 2014
- Baiksan OPC announces change in shareholding structure
- MIMAKI ENGINEERING to merge with subsidiary
- Share this
- Digg this