Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Poh Tiong Choon Logistics Ltd Announces Establishment Of Joint Venture Company


Wednesday, 27 Mar 2013 06:08am EDT 

Poh Tiong Choon Logistics Ltd announced that the Company has incorporated a subsidiary in Singapore named PTCQianyang Technology Pte. Ltd. with a subscriber share of SGD1.00 comprising one ordinary share. PTC-Qianyang will be established as a joint venture company with PTCL holding 75.1% equity interest and the remaining 24.9% will be held by Mr Zhang Yanbing. 

Company Quote

0.685
 --
21 Oct 2014