Rapala VMC Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Rapala VMC Corp lowers FY 2014 outlook
Rapala VMC Corp:Says it has updated its full year outlook for FY 2014.FY 2014 net sales and comparable operating profit (excluding non-recurring items and mark-to-market valuations of operative currency derivatives) are expected to be below FY 2013 levels.Says previously they were expected to be at FY 2013 levels assuming comparable translation exchange rates.Says the lowered outlook reflects the negative impacts of finalizing the transfer of production from China to Batam, lower sales in USA and Finland and negative development of currency exchange rates.FY 2014 revenues at 277.79 mln euros (2013: 286.60 mln euros)-Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.Fy 2014 EBIT at 25.66 mln euros (2013: 27.10 mln euros)-Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Latest Developments for Rapala VMC Corp
- Rapala VMC maintains FY 2014 guidance from July 11
- Rapala VMC Corp maintains FY 2014 financial guidance and issues Q2 2014 sales guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Rapala elects Ernst & Young Oy as auditor; gives details on FY 2013 dividend
- Rapala VMC Corp proposes FY 2013 dividend of 0.24 euro per share and issues FY 2014 financial guidance below analysts' estimates
Latest Key Developments in Recreational
- Polaris Industries Inc declares increase in cash dividend; announces increase in share repurchase authorization
- Callaway Golf Co gives FY 2015 guidance above analysts' estimates
- Marine Products Corp announces 33 pct increase to regular quarterly cash dividend
- Beijing Toread Outdoor Products to set up joint venture
- Share this
- Digg this