Rapala VMC Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Rapala VMC maintains FY 2014 guidance from July 11
Rapala VMC Corp:Says FY 2014 guidance unchanged from July 11.Says FY 2014 net sales and comparable operating profit are expected to be below FY 2013 levels.Reported FY 2013 net sales of 286.60 million euros and operating profit 27.10 million euros.FY 2014 net sales of 276.34 million euros and operating profit 24.92 million euros - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Latest Developments for Rapala VMC Corp
- Rapala VMC Corp lowers FY 2014 outlook
- Rapala VMC Corp maintains FY 2014 financial guidance and issues Q2 2014 sales guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Rapala elects Ernst & Young Oy as auditor; gives details on FY 2013 dividend
- Rapala VMC Corp proposes FY 2013 dividend of 0.24 euro per share and issues FY 2014 financial guidance below analysts' estimates
Latest Key Developments in Recreational
- Polaris Industries Inc raises FY 2014 EPS outlook; raises low end of prior FY 2014 revenue outlook to a range in line with analysts' estimates
- Pool Corp narrows FY 2014 EPS guidance to a range in line with analysts' estimates
- Golfzon to divest screen golf business and overseas business
- HLB INC. to divest electrical business
- Share this
- Digg this