Ratos AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ratos AB Increases Ownership In Jotul
Ratos AB announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire Accent Equity 2003 Fund's shares in Jotul, thereby increasing its ownership in the company from 61% to 93%. The purchase price is NOK 12m (approximately SEK 13m). The acquisition is subject to approval from the relevant authorities and is expected to be completed in July.
Latest Developments for Ratos AB
- Ratos AB Shortens Application Period for Institutional Investors in Preference Shares Issue
- Ratos AB Announces Preference Issue of Up To SEK 1,425.5 Million
- Ratos AB Agrees to Acquire 73% of HENT
- Ratos AB Receives EGM Approval to Transfer Shares in BTJ Group AB to Mr. Per Samuelson or to Acquisition Company Controlled by Him
Latest Key Developments in Investment
- Oriental Explorer Holdings Ltd announces open offer of 900,000,000 offer shares
- The Income and Growth VCT PLC announces realization of investment in Alaric Systems Limited
- Oak Capital Corp to sell stake in subsidiary
- Matrix Asset Management Inc applies for voluntary delisting from TSX and is seeking alternative listing arrangements
- Share this
- Digg this