Provider: Zacks Investment Research Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC Announces Disposal Of Retail And Commercial Banking Operations In India
Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC announced that the agreement to sell its Indian Retail & Commercial banking operations to The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC), as announced on July 2, 2010, has lapsed with effect from November 30, 2012 and the sale will not be proceeding. Consistent with RBS's strategic objective to reduce or exit its Non-Core assets and businesses, it will begin to wind-down its Retail & Commercial banking business in India, whilst meeting all customer obligations. There will be no immediate change for customers who will continue to be served as they are today. Any changes impacting them will be notified in a timely way and will be designed to minimise disruption.
Latest Developments for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group sells stake in Societe Fonciere Lyonnaise
- WEKO investigates Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC over potential collusion to manipulate foreign exchange rates - Reuters
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC investigated in New York currency trading probe-Reuters
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC announces $2 billion T2 Notes transaction
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA proposes share capital increased up to 5 bln euros
- Senshu Ikeda Holdings revises full-year consolidated outlook for FY 2014
- R&I affirms Hokuhoku Financial Group’s rating at "A" and rating outlook stable
- Moody’s affirms Banca Piccolo Credito Valtellinese Sc's ratings; outlook remains negative
- Share this
- Digg this