Provider: Zacks Investment Research Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Yes Bank Ltd In Talks To Buy Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC's Indian Unit-Reuters
Reuters reported that Yes Bank Ltd is in talks to buy the local retail and commercial operations of Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS). A plan by RBS to sell the Indian businesses to HSBC Holdings plc fell through in November last year, more than two years after the two banks started negotiations. Yes Bank is likely to start due diligence on the RBS unit soon.
Latest Developments for Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
- RBS reaches settlement with European Commission
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC announced disposal of remaining stake in WorldPay
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC To Create New Internal Bad Bank To House Problem Loans-Reuters
- U.S. Regulator Sues Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC, Others Over Faulty Securities-Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- OFG Bancorp increases quarterly common stock cash dividend by 33 percent
- Intesa Sanpaolo SpA signs deed for merger by incorporation of Sudameris S.A. into Intesa Sanpaolo
- Bank Hapoalim BM eyes buying Israel Discount Bank Ltd's New York unit - Reuters
- Royal Bank Of Canada's president and CEO announces intention to retire
- Share this
- Digg this